Tight Tummy for Her is a dietary supplement intended for women who need help to “beat belly bloat” and get a tighter, sexier-looking tummy.
The product is manufactured in the USA by Fit Affinity. The company produces a number of other health and wellness products for women and also has a range of products intended for men, including one for men who have a problem with belly bloating.
It’s called Tight Core for Him and contains all the same ingredients as Tight Tummy for Her. The only difference is a few of the inclusion have higher or lower inclusion rates.
Fit Affinity don’t provide potential customers with any useful information about how the Tight Tummy for Her formulation is designed to work, or any evidence that it will. They only state it provides a combination of probiotics, digestive enzymes and a well-researched blend of herbal ingredients that is a good option for women who are tired of drinking detox teas.
- All natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Improves digestion
- Reduced belly bloating
- Helps tighten the tummy
- Includes a probiotic blend to support digestive health
What Is Tight Tummy for Her and How Does It Work?
Tight Tummy for Her cannot be considered a serious weight loss product. Use of the capsules may result in some level of weight loss if it causes water levels within the body to be reduced, but that is not the same as fat loss and fat loss is what the dieting game is all about.
Bloating is a swelling or distension of the stomach that can feel unpleasant and may be accompanied by burping or flatulence.
There are many reasons why bloating occurs. Indigestion, the menstrual period, and constipation are but a few and bloating can and also be the result of disease.
For that reason, it may be unwise to try and remedy the problem at home without having first consulted a doctor and identified the root cause.
The majority of the ingredients listed are followed by the letter-number combination “PE 4:1”. Fit Affinity fails to explain its relevance and we have to wonder if it signifies the use of ingredient concentrates that pack four times the power of normal concentrates.
The truth of the matter is, we do not know.
However, two capsules provide:
- Potassium (200mg): Eating too much salt or sodium can result in bloating. Potassium helps the kidneys purge the excess sodium from the body and, in so doing, can reduce bloating.
- Ginger Root PE 4:1 (200mg): Ginger is renowned for its ability to soothe the digestive system and settle an upset stomach. The pungent compounds it provides may help reduce bloating by reliving the conditions that cause it, including menstrual cramps.
- Peppermint Leaf PE 4:1 (150mg): Another natural ingredient that is respected for its stomach calming capabilities.
- Chamomile Flower PE 4:1 (100mg): Although it’s generally more acclaimed for its ability to calm the mind and aid restful sleep, chamomile is also an age-old natural remedy for bloating.
- DigeSEB SUPER Multi-Enzyme Complex (125mg): A proprietary blend of digestive enzymes that’s intended to improve nutrient absorption.
- Fennel Seed PE 4:1 (100mg): Fennel is often used for treating digestive problems, including heartburn and flatulence. it’s also credited with medicinal value in a number of other areas.
- Green Tea Leaf PE (100mg): Green tea is high in antioxidants that can help detox the body and encourage good health.
- Buchu Leaf PE 4:1(50mg): An ingredient that is sometimes used as a treatment for urinary tract infections, cystitis, high cholesterol, and numerous other health problems.
- Cranberry PE (75mg): A nutritious berry that is believed to provide more benefits than you can shake a stick at, including relief from respiratory problems, kidney stones, and urinary tract infections.
- Dandelion Root Powder (50mg): Although it’s often praised for its diuretic ability, dandelion is a versatile ingredient that aids digestion and helps purge toxins from the liver and kidneys.
- Uva Ursi PE 4:1 (50mg): A medicinal plant that is primarily used for treating urinary tract disorders.
- Asparagus Root PE 4:1 (25mg): A nutrient-rich vegetable that may cause stinky pee, but is extremely good for the health and can help purge the body of excess salt, prevent kidney stone formation, and provide many other benefits.
- Probiotic Blend (L. acidophilus, B. longum, L. Bulgaricus, B. Lactis, L. casei, S. thermophiles, B. Bifidum, and L. brevis) (15mg): A blend of gut-friendly bacteria that may aid digestion, boost energy levels, and provide additional health benefits.
The normal dose is two capsules per day, taken after breakfast. Alternatively, on days when bloating is bad, two capsules should be taken after each meal, up to a maximum of six capsules per day.
Tight Tummy for Her Customer Feedback
All the customer feedback presented on the manufacturer’s website is very good, but reviews we managed to locate elsewhere on the net were a mix of good and bad.
Some typical customer reviews read:
“Definitely fuels your body with the energy it needs to get you through the day.”
“This product has done nothing-ABSOLUTELY NOTHING-for my weight at all.”
“I’m feeling less bloated now, but I haven’t been taking them long enough to see much difference in my weight.”
“It’s working a little, but no great shakes. I was kinda hoping for better.”
Tight Tummy for Her Side Effects and Health Issues
The prospect of side effects is not mentioned in the marketing material, but the product is unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
Anyone who has existing health problems should always seek medical guidance prior to using any brand of supplement for the first time.
The same advice is offered to people who are planning on using Tight Tummy for Her alongside medication.
Tight Tummy for Her Purchasing Options and Considerations
Although it’s possible to buy Tight Tummy for Her via Amazon.com, that route is restricted to people who live in the USA. Everyone else will have to purchase via the manufacturer’s website.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Tight Tummy for Her contains a lot of ingredients that are known to be good for preventing and treating bloating, so it should work in the required way.
Women who are more or less at their correct weight, but are prone to bloating may very well find use of the formulation helps them to firm-up their belly area.
However, women who are overweight and serious about doing something about it will be better off choosing a product that has been designed with this aim in mind.
Recommended Diet Pill For Women
We rate LeanBean as the number one female fat burner
LeanBean is not just a fat burner it is multi benefit, it can also suppress appetite and contains ingredients to help regulate hormones.
The formulation is also designed to reduce sugar urges, so it’s good for keeping hunger levels under control.
It also has ingredients that can control estrogen production and reviews written by menopausal women suggest the formulation works like a charm. LeanBean is for all women