As the name suggests, Hunger Ctrl is a diet pill intended for men and women who need help keeping their levels of hunger under control.
It’s made in the UK by Bodyfit.
The company is based in London, produces a number of other health and wellness products, and the company motto is “Look Good. Feel Great”.
Like the rest of the Bodyfit range, Hunger Ctrl is extremely reasonably priced, but despite the company’s best intentions, a few customers say they didn’t feel too great after taking the product so it would appear the formulation is not tolerated well by a minority of users.
What are the best female fat burners for 2020
We have reviewed the latest female targeted fat burners from around the globe and made a list of the top ranking products.
We take into consideration customer feedback, value for money, customer service and of course results
What Is Bodyfit Hunger Ctrl and How Does It Work?
The formulation is primarily designed to take the edge off hunger and make it easier for dieters to make do with less food.
Each three-capsule dose of Bodyfit Hunger Ctrl contains:
- Glucomannan (1050mg): Glucomannan is a natural fibre taken from the roots of an Asian plant that is sometimes known as Elephant Yam. It’s a respected appetite suppressing ingredient that’s activated by water. When glucomannan fibres are consumed with an adequate amount of water they expand inside the stomach and make it feel full. The amount provided here is actually a very good dose. The problem is, most products that provide glucomannan are designed to be taken three times per day and always before meals. People taking Hunger Ctrl in the mid-morning may find much of the appetite suppressing effect has worn off by lunchtime, especially if they take a late lunch. Then, for the rest of the day, if hunger strikes, they will have to go it alone.
- Inulin (150mg): A starchy compound that’s naturally-occurring in many fruits and vegetables. Inulin is not processed by the digestive organs, but its presence in the digestive tract can still provide benefit because it feeds the good gut-living bacteria that are necessary for healthy digestive function.
- Fucus Vesiculosus (150mg): A species of seaweed that also goes by the name bladderwrack. Its value as a potential weight loss aid is due to its high iodine content. The thyroid gland needs a sufficient supply of iodine to remain healthy and go on manufacturing the “T-Hormones” that help govern the metabolism. Like any other iodine provider, fucus vesiculosus has value, but only for some people. Anyone who gets plenty of iodine from their diet and does not suffer from a deficiency will obtain no benefit from its presence.
- Pantothenic Acid (12mg): Also called Vitamin B5. Like any other B vitamin, B5 helps the body extract energy from food. It also aids the manufacture of the red blood cells that are responsible for carrying oxygen around the body.
- Chromium (120mcg): An immensely popular diet pill ingredient that has the ability to prevent the battle between insulin and blood sugar levels that often results in blood sugar levels dropping so low it triggers starch and sugar urges.
- Green Tea 4:1 extract (30mg): Green tea is a proven thermogenic fat burner. Unfortunately, even though Bodyfit is using an extract that has four times normal potency, and will be the equivalent of 120mg of standard green tea extract, the dose provided here is probably to low to offer much in the way of benefit.
One three-capsule serving is required per day and should be taken during the mid-morning, with plenty of water. Bodyfit stresses the importance of drinking plenty of water throughout the day to keep hydrated.
The company also points out the formulation is unsuitable for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Bodyfit Hunger Ctrl Customer Feedback
Customer reviews are mixed. Some people are adamant the product works well, others are equally certain it does not.
A few average reviews read:
“Brilliant product. Really does keep my appetite under control.”
“In terms of suppressing hunger, it was an absolute washout.”
“These have done wonders for reducing my food intake and my clothes are starting to feel lovely and loose.”
“Simply does not work at all. If anything I actually felt more hungry.”
Side Effects and Health Issues
Unfortunately, some customers state the product caused them to feel bloated, while others complain of feelings of nausea, vomiting, and dry sensations in the mouth.
Bearing this in mind, we suggest all potential users seek a doctor’s advice prior to commencing use of this product.
Purchasing Options and Considerations
It’s possible to buy Hunger Ctrl directly from the Bodyfit website and from Amazon.
Either way, the price for a 30-day supply of pills is the same.
However, there’s a lot to be said for buying via the official site because customers who do so have the chance to take advantage of bulk-buy deals that can provide savings of up to 26%.
The main sales blurb states there is a money back guarantee, but an examination of the returns policy reveals this is not the case.
Bodyfit is only offering customers a 14-day return policy for unopened products and the company makes it very clear it doesn’t offer any refunds on opened products, stating: “Any items which are returned opened, won’t be refunded and will be disposed of for health and safety reasons.”
The Bottom Line
Although the amount of green tea provided is unlikely to offer much in the way of fat burning potential, the presence of glucomannan and chromium should be capable of taking the edge off hunger and preventing urges for starch and sugar.
However, customer reviews suggest the formulation does not work for everyone and that’s a big problem because customers who find it lets them down won’t be able to get a refund.
The problem is likely to be partly due to the fact that a single dose per day is only going to provide a few hours of appetite suppression.
The timing is also an issue and it’s entirely possible that the customers who experienced good results were the ones who took early lunches.
However, the fact that side effects have been reported is also concerning. So, although Hunger Ctrl looks a fairly reasonable product in some ways it’s still one we are unable to recommend.
Recommended Diet Pill For Women
We rate LeanBean as the number one female fat burner
LeanBean is not just a fat burner it is multi benefit, it can also suppress appetite and contains ingredients to help regulate hormones.
The formulation is also designed to reduce sugar urges, so it’s good for keeping hunger levels under control.
It also has ingredients that can control estrogen production and reviews written by menopausal women suggest the formulation works like a charm. LeanBean is for all women
<< Click here to read the full LeanBean review >>
Be the first to comment