BodyFit is a fat burning and energy supplement brought to market by Femme Factor.
The company is based in the US and claims to be dedicated to “unleashing the smart, strong, and sexy potential in all women, regardless of age”.
Femme Factor also claims to be constantly seeking ways to develop innovative products that shatter the barriers that stand in the way of women who want to work out smarter and harder and attain a leaner, stronger, and more beautiful physique.
However, the company has been trading since 2013 and BodyFit remains its only product.
BodyFit Promised Benefits
- Controls appetite
- Boosts energy
- Burns fat
- Helps you to get fit
What Is BodyFit and How Does It Work?
BodyFit is a fat burner and pre-workout supplement. According to the back of the box, it’s been formulated to be one of most comprehensive pre-workout supplements available and will provide users with the energy boost needed to get a perfect body.
It also says the product has been designed specifically for active women, but that’s just marketing spiel. All of the ingredients will work the same way for a man.
Apparently, as soon as people take the pills, a kick of caffeine is delivered to control the appetite and boost energy and focus sufficiently to help users push through their workouts with confidence and drive, while the fat burning powers of green tea ignite the metabolism and help the body to burn more fat.
BodyFit Key Ingredients
All of the ingredients used in Body Fit are split between two proprietary blends.
Each (2 capsules) serving provides:
Slim Shape Complex (228mg)
- Svetol: A trademarked green coffee bean extract. Green coffee bean extract provides chlorogenic acid. It’s a respected ingredient that boost the metabolism, encourages thermogenic fat burning, and helps prevent insulin fluctuations that may cause a sudden increase in appetite.
- Razberi-K: A trademarked raspberry ketones extract. Raspberry ketones assists weight loss by suppressing the appetite and helping the body to burn extra fat.
- Saffron Extract: An extract taken from crocus flowers. Research suggests saffron may have potential as an-anti obesity drug, but further study is required.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A tropical fruit extract. It provides a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Garcinia cambogia is good appetite suppressant that is often used as a standalone weight loss provider. It further assists weight loss by discouraging the body from creating fresh stores of fat.
Fit Focus Blend (540mg)
- Green Tea Extract (45% EGCG): The results of numerous clinical trials show green tea boosts the metabolism and encourages thermogenic fat burning. It’s one of the most commonly-used diet pill ingredients in the world and one study shows it can keep on delivering its benefits for up to 24 hours.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A powdered form of caffeine that’s absorbed into the body quite fast. Caffeine’s ability to boost energy levels and focus has allowed it to become a key ingredient in supplements of all kinds and in Red Bull and other energy drinks. Caffeine is added to diet pills because because research shows it boosts the metabolism and encourages fat burning. It’s an appetite suppressant as well, but its hunger quelling ability is quite mild.
- CarnoSyn: A proprietary blend of beta-alanine. There is evidence to suggest supplementing with beta-alanine may boost athletic performance, but researchers state more study is required to fully examine the potential for side effects.
On workout days, two capsules should be taken with breakfast and two more 30 minutes before the workout is commenced.
On non-workout days, two capsules should be taken with breakfast and two more with lunch.
BodyFit Customer Feedback
A lot of women appear to like this product, but there are some naysayers as well and side effects appear to have been an issue for a number of users.
A few typical customer reviews read:
“BodyFit gives me the extra energy I need to go further in my exercise routine and helped me to lose 10lbs last month.”
“Don’t waste your money. These pills are good at keeping you up all night, but they don’t help you to lose weight. Stuck with them for a week then tossed the rest in the bin.”
“My energy levels are through the roof so I’m training like a mad woman these days and losing 2-3 pound a week.”
“Dreadful, dreadful product. Made me feel so sick and ruined my day.”
BodyFit Side Effects & Health Issues
Although, the ingredients are all known to be good, no inclusion rates are supplied and some users complain of side effects. This could indicate an unusually high caffeine content in the Fit Focus Blend.
Caffeine is a good ingredient, but some people do not tolerate it well and even those who do can have problems if the dose is too high.
Some of the side effect reported by BodyFit users include, loss of sleep, sickness, dizziness, and insomnia. These are all symptoms that can be caused by caffeine if the dose provided is too high. For whatever reason, the formulation appears to caused problems for some people, so potential users are advised to seek professional medical advice prior to using this product.
BodyFit Purchasing Options & Considerations
It’s possible to buy Body Fit from the Femme Factor website. There are 60 capsules per bottle, so anyone using the recommended dose will find a bottle only last for two weeks and a day.
There is no money back guarantee.
The BodyFit marketing material places some emphasis on the abilities of caffeine and it appears Body Fit may be very much a caffeine driven product.
As a pre-workout supplement it should work just fine, and customer reviews suggest that it does, but they also suggest the amount provided could be too high for some people, and this is a product sold without a money back guarantee.
Anyone who finds they cannot continue using it will be unable to get a refund, so BodyFit does not compare well to some of the other options available to women who want to lose weight or improve their physique.
Recommended Diet Pill For Women
We rate LeanBean as the number one female fat burner
LeanBean is not just a fat burner it is multi benefit, it can also suppress appetite and contains ingredients to help regulate hormones.
The formulation is also designed to reduce sugar urges, so it’s good for keeping hunger levels under control.
It also has ingredients that can control estrogen production and reviews written by menopausal women suggest the formulation works like a charm. LeanBean is for all women